Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hillary & Obama "debate": Slugfest '08


Well, last night was another humdinger. Obama answered tough questions like, "What about the Wright controversy?" and, "Can you respond to claims that you are an elitist?", while Hillary apologized for "misremembering" her Bosnia sniper story. Seriously, can we get back to the issues here? I can't take any more of this. I'm not sure which is making me more naseous, the constant media barrage on Barack Obama's character, or this Tylenol Advanced Allergy cold medicine I'm on.

Now for something equally as nauseating:



Jon Secada - Just Another Day

2 comments:

hilfitz said...

okay, sorry but i love this! you're really building up my kareoke to do list. lets go tonight!

Avi said...

I object to your reference to Secada as nauseating. Your prejudice towards latin easy listening has really spiraled out of control.