Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dude, Seriously?

From something heavy to something, um, creepy... Trolling the internet as I do when I'm sick in bed (or at work) I thought it a good idea at the time to make a definitive list of mega-cheesy love songs from the 70's, 80's & today. I didn't get too far. In fact, I stopped dead in my tracks scrolling through the Michael Bolton Discography when I came across this gem: Touch You: The Best Of. Is this guy serious? I mean, its bad enough someone thought it a good idea for him to grace the cover in a wife beater and all. Shouldn't this guy be a registered Sex Offender by now? I feel like I need a shower. Anyways, in honor of Mr. Sensitivity here, a "hit" from his album Touch You

Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You?

I find it amusing at the same time how misleading Greatest Hits packages can be. I present for you, Exhibit A:

The Essential Kenny G

i rest my case.

2 comments:

hilfitz said...

i would totally sing "how am i supposed to live with out you..." next karaoke!

'now that i've been lovin you sooo long....' YES! TOUCHIE TOUCHIE

martha lilian said...

why should i have to change my name? i'm not the one who sucks.